Fox Family Potato Chips Barbecue
Taste test: This version of the Fox Family Potato Chips had the same great texture as the salt and pepper flavor but a much different and more intense flavoring.
It was not a traditional barbecue chips flavoring at all, but rather just a hot sauce (specifically, cayenne pepper) flavor. The heat was fairly strong in the aftertaste. The underlying chips had a russet chips type of feel to them, very crisp with a nice crunch and nice potato taste. I don't think the hot sauce did much to enhance the flavor of the underlying chips, which really stood out on its own in those (nearly pepper-free) salt and pepper ones. Still, our tasters liked these too and ate their way through the bag very quickly.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato smell.
From the package: “Potatoes have been a long-standing tradition in the Fox Family since the 1800's and are still the #1 product of Northern Maine Farmers. Rhett Fox, creator of Fox Family Potato Chips, began producing the mouthwatering potato chips in the late 90's. He started out very small — unable to supply the demand, but Fox had a dream. With encouragement from his father, he was determined to build a successful chip company and supply the demand for Fox Family Potato Chips.” ... “Prepared By Hand To Ensure The Best Best Quality.” ... ” 'Potato' Chips That Taste The Way Mother Nature Intended.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Fox Family Potato Chips Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Southwest Food Mart, Mount Desert Island. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road