Foods Alive Hemp Organic Flax Crackers
Taste test: These chips were fairly thick and had tons of flax seeds covering the entire surface of both sides of the chips.
People were curious to find what hemp chips would taste like, and most of our tasters had very similar reactions. The taste was unusual on the first bite, kind of remotely fruity, and people generally though it was edible but not particularly appetizing, though some were more negative than that. However, after that first bite, things really went downhill. The word "slimy" came up a lot, as both the taste and feeling in the mouth were quite bad. Even eating just a small piece left behind a very bad taste in the mouth.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and sort of fruity but kind of weird.
From the package: “Foods Alive is a family owned company dedicated to a healthy organic whole food lifestyle. Just like you, we care deeply about the foods we eat, this is why we use only the highest quality Organic, Vegan, & Gluten Free ingredients in all of our flax crackers to give you a healthy snack that also taste great.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Foods Alive, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road