Food Truck Inspired Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Ripples Potato Chips
Taste test: This was the second "Food Truck Inspired" flavor we've tried (along with Jalapeño Queso), and although each one had an illustration of a food truck on the bag, neither named the actual food truck that "inspired" the recipe.
The potato chips had wide ripples, with generally a dull orange/yellow color, with many bits of seasoning, including most prominently some black bits, on the rippled surfaces. We crunched in to find that this flavor had a more solid crunch than the other kind, with pretty good crispness too, plus an intense, very tasty seasoning, combining sweetness with a bit of heat. We don't know what truck this taste came from, but it did taste quite good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice rich, smoky barbecue smell.
From the package: “There's a food truck revolution happening out there. From coast to coast, on street corners across America, everyone's lining up to sample new flavors and try unique culinary creations. If you love food trucks and your're ready to skip the line, give our Food Truck Inspired™ rippled potato chips a try.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Foodhold U.S.A., LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road