Food Truck Inspired Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Ripples Potato Chips
Taste test: This was the second "Food Truck Inspired" flavor we've tried (along with Jalapeño Queso), and although each one had an illustration of a food truck on the bag, neither named the actual food truck that "inspired" the recipe.
The potato chips had wide ripples, with generally a dull orange/yellow color, with many bits of seasoning, including most prominently some black bits, on the rippled surfaces. We crunched in to find that this flavor had a more solid crunch than the other kind, with pretty good crispness too, plus an intense, very tasty seasoning, combining sweetness with a bit of heat. We don't know what truck this taste came from, but it did taste quite good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice rich, smoky barbecue smell.
From the package: “There's a food truck revolution happening out there. From coast to coast, on street corners across America, everyone's lining up to sample new flavors and try unique culinary creations. If you love food trucks and your're ready to skip the line, give our Food Truck Inspired™ rippled potato chips a try.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Foodhold U.S.A., LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road