Food Club Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes and a strong yellow color, with many small bubbles embedded inside, plus some areas skin on the edges — including one chip with a bright green edge.
We crunched in to find a strong, solid crunch, harder than most kettle-cooked potato chips, but not hard enough to risk breaking any teeth. The potato flavor was good, but it wasn't super-strong, as the salt level seemed to be on the low side.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild potato smell, maybe a bit oily.
From the package: “Resealable for Freshness!” ... “Also Try Our Other Food Club Snacks!” ... “Reveal-A-Zip™ is a registered trademark of Sierra Packaging & Converting LLC. ”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Topco Associates LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Roche Bros., Downtown Crossing, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road