Flips Chrupki Kukurydziane o Smaku Czekolady
Taste test: This version of Flips from Poland was similar to the various Flips puffs featuring a peanut butter flavor, but with chocolate instead of PB. The puffs were thick and curvy, and the chocolate seasoning on the otherwise light yellow surfaces looked a bit clumpy, an appearance pretty much the same as the peanut butter versions.
We crunched in to find a somewhat stale texture, with a nice mild chocolate taste that mixed well with the underlying corn puff. A crisper texture would have been nice, but the flavor was quite good. We shared these with a large panel of snackers, and although some people noticed the lack of crispness, people were so busy complimenting the taste that there were few complaints about the texture. Just as important, the bag featured a rabbit mascot juggling sections of a chocolate bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild chocolate smell. Hint of corn puff too.
From the package: “Chocolate Flavoured Corn Puffs” ... “Product for direct consumption”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road