Flips Chrupki Kukurydziane o Smaku Czekolady
Taste test: This version of Flips from Poland was similar to the various Flips puffs featuring a peanut butter flavor, but with chocolate instead of PB. The puffs were thick and curvy, and the chocolate seasoning on the otherwise light yellow surfaces looked a bit clumpy, an appearance pretty much the same as the peanut butter versions.
We crunched in to find a somewhat stale texture, with a nice mild chocolate taste that mixed well with the underlying corn puff. A crisper texture would have been nice, but the flavor was quite good. We shared these with a large panel of snackers, and although some people noticed the lack of crispness, people were so busy complimenting the taste that there were few complaints about the texture. Just as important, the bag featured a rabbit mascot juggling sections of a chocolate bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild chocolate smell. Hint of corn puff too.
From the package: “Chocolate Flavoured Corn Puffs” ... “Product for direct consumption”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road