Flava Puff Onion Rings
Taste test: These onion rings were yellow and had kind of rough surfaces with somewhat of a powdery coating.
The picture on the bag showed a smattering of green stuff on the surfaces, but the actual rings didn't have any green. They didn't have as much onion flavoring as Funyuns, nor did they have the good crispness and solid-but-soft crunch of Funyuns. None of our tasters thought that they were bad, but people just didn't think they were particularly good either.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest bit oniony. Mostly like cornmeal.
From the package: “Please enjoy our Flava Puff® brand snacks!!! Here at Flava Puff® we try everyday to bring you the best tasting, best quality snacks that we know you will enjoy.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Flava Puff
Categories for this snack:
- Onion Rings (56 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Beth N at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road