Flat Earth Baked Veggie Crisps Tangy Tomato Ranch
Taste test: These square, wiggly crisps had very narrow diagonal ripples and a bright orange color, with lots of flavor seasoning visible, including some green bits of parsley.
The taste was very good, more tomatoey than ranchy, and the mix of spices definitely added something to the tomato flavor. There was a bit of a bite to the flavor, not bland at all, and our tasters enjoyed these a lot.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy tomato smell, like a tomato bisque soup.
From the package: “A Blend of Rice, Potato and Vegetables” ... “When pigs fly... People once believed the world was flat. That is, until someone set course to prove otherwise. When a small group of passionate women at Frito-Lay challenged beliefs that 'tasty snacks are bad for you' and 'nutritious snacks are boring,' they decided to create the Flat Earth™ brand ... a constant reminder that beliefs can indeed change.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Flat Earth (4 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (144 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (122 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Leesa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road