Flat Earth Baked Veggie Crisps Tangy Tomato Ranch
Taste test: These square, wiggly crisps had very narrow diagonal ripples and a bright orange color, with lots of flavor seasoning visible, including some green bits of parsley.
The taste was very good, more tomatoey than ranchy, and the mix of spices definitely added something to the tomato flavor. There was a bit of a bite to the flavor, not bland at all, and our tasters enjoyed these a lot.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy tomato smell, like a tomato bisque soup.
From the package: “A Blend of Rice, Potato and Vegetables” ... “When pigs fly... People once believed the world was flat. That is, until someone set course to prove otherwise. When a small group of passionate women at Frito-Lay challenged beliefs that 'tasty snacks are bad for you' and 'nutritious snacks are boring,' they decided to create the Flat Earth™ brand ... a constant reminder that beliefs can indeed change.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Flat Earth (4 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (594 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (147 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Leesa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road