Flat Earth Baked Veggie Crisps Peach Mango Paradise
Taste test: These square crisps had lots of seasoning on them, and unfortunately, the seasoning tasted very strongly of peach and mango.
It's hard to accept a fruity, sweet crisp, and though we were able to tolerate and even appreciate the Wild Berry Patch flavor from Flat Earth, this one was simply beyond the pale. If you want the flavor of peaches or mangos, there are some good options out there for getting your fill. For example, you could buy some peaches and mangos, and eat them. But if you want to eat chips, you really should have no desire for them to taste like this peach/mango monstrosity. Yuck.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell of peach and mango, almost as strong as the actual fruits.
From the package: “1/2 Serving of Real Fruit in Every Ounce” ... “A Blend of Rice, Potato, Apple, Peach and Mango” ... “Naturally Flavored” ... “When pigs fly... People once believed the world was flat. That is, until someone set course to prove otherwise. When a small group of passionate women at Frito-Lay challenged beliefs that 'tasty snacks are bad for you' and 'nutritious snacks are boring,' they decided to create the Flat Earth™ brand ... a constant reminder that beliefs can indeed change.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Flat Earth (4 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Mango snacks (12 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was discovered by Leesa. Review published March 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road