Flat Earth Baked Veggie Crisps Wild Berry Patch
Taste test: These crisps were square in shape with a light purplish color, and most had some curve to them.
They had a light feel and tasted pretty good, with a strong berry and apple taste, fairly sweet. At first, it was a bit strange to taste a chip with such a sweet and fruity taste, but once our tasters got past that barrier, most liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell of berries, pretty good.
From the package: “1/2 Serving of Real Fruit in Every Ounce” ... “A Blend of Rice, Potato, Apple and Berries” ... “Impossible? Impossibly Good™” ... “When pigs fly... People once believed the world was flat. That is, until someone set course to prove otherwise. When a small group of passionate women at Frito-Lay challenged beliefs that 'tasty snacks are bad for you' and 'nutritious snacks are boring,' they decided to create the Flat Earth™ brand ... a constant reminder that beliefs can indeed change.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Flat Earth (4 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was discovered by Leesa. Review published March 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road