Flat Earth Baked Veggie Crisps Farmland Cheddar
Taste test: These square crisps had a bright yellow-orange color, with very thin ripples running diagonally across each crisp.
Most of the chips were not quite flat, with random curves of the surface. The taste reminded me a lot of Sun Chips, though the texture and appearance were quite different, as these lacked the wide ripples and rough surface that Sun Chips have. These also had a stronger cheddar flavor than even the Harvest Cheddar flavor of Sun Chips. Our tasters liked these a lot, as many of them grabbed a good-size handful of chips and even came back for more.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, sort of sweet cheddar smell.
From the package: “When pigs fly... People once believed the world was flat. That is, until someone set course to prove otherwise. When a small group of passionate women at Frito-Lay challenged beliefs that 'tasty snacks are bad for you' and 'nutritious snacks are boring,' they decided to create the Flat Earth™ brand ... a constant reminder that beliefs can indeed change.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Flat Earth (4 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (426 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was discovered by Leesa. Review published March 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road