Taste test: These tortilla chips were large and in many cases bent over, with a fairly light color, but some small darker spots on most of the chips.
They were somewhat flavorful on the first bite, perhaps because of surface salt, but a bit blander after that, so probably best to have these with some salsa. Decent, but not great as tortilla chips go.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn smell.
From the package: “One small snack company. One great mission. Every bag of Flotilla Tortillas™ contains more than great tasting tortilla chips. It holds hope that America's returning service members will have every opportunity to live a better civilian life. Five Point Snacks donates 11% of our profits to organizations that support, care for and benefit veterans from all branches of the military.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Five Point Snacks LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road