Taste test: The thin, somewhat wiggly potato chips were pale yellow in color with a pretty good level of black and white seasoning evenly applied all over.
Our tasters were confused at first by the concept, as most people assumed that the chips contained fish, though indeed they did not. Reactions to the flavor were fairly spirited, as people tried to place it, with guesses ranging from seasoned breadcrumbs to KFC chicken seasoning (cited by a vegetarian) or even Shake 'n' Bake. Some tasters liked the flavor, but a narrow majority found it to be kind of unpleasant.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good mix of spices, parmesan cheese and pepper are the most noticeable.
From the package: “Tuscan Style Potato Chips” ... “Homemade Italian Seasoned” ... “Garlic • Rosemary • Parmesan” ... “A unique 'Eatertainment' experience in the quaint waterfront village of Bemus Point, New York, has been 'Wow-ing' customers with extraordinary culinary delights for over 20 years. And now from our gardens on the of lush, green shores Chautauqua Lake, comes the taste of a summer in Tuscany in a delicious potato chip.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: The Italian Fisherman
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H&S Food Distributors, Lititz, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road