Fiesta Crunch Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were large and round and had a strong yellow color to them, with many darker spots on the chips.
They had an average crispness and a lots of good salty corn taste. The mix of chips was split about evenly between flat ones and curvier ones, and the curvier ones were good for dipping into salsa. Our tasters liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong salty corn chips smell.
From the package: “Fiesta Crunch™ proves that you don't have to spend a fortune to get the very best. All the flavor you want at a price that fits any budget. Your family and friends will know you care when you bring home Fiesta Crunch™.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Axium Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road