Fiesta Crunch Tomato Cilantro Flavored Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips looked pretty much like Doritos, and they tasted very much the same too, with a salsa-like flavor.
Unfortunately, the texture wasn't quite up to Doritos standards, as these lacked the good crispness that characterizes Doritos. Our tasters were mixed on the flavor, as some liked it, while others didn't like the seasoning that much and said it would be better if cheese dip were provided. When we provided them with some cheese dip, those willing to try it liked the combination, but others just complained that they didn't like the look of the discount cheese dip we bought and wouldn't touch it.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like salsa.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Axium Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road