Fiesta Crunch Spinach & Artichoke Flavored Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were triangular and fairly large, with some greenish seasoning on the surfaces.
Spinach and artichoke is an unusual flavor for snacks, and we've previously reviewed only two other kinds — potato chips from Boulder Canyon, which were quite good, and tortilla chips from Guiltless Gourmet, which were pretty bad. This kind proved to be a big hit with our tasters, as people were eager to try them when they heard the flavor and ended up liking them a lot and crunching back in for seconds. The seasoning didn't remind people that much of spinach and artichoke, but it was a very tasty combination of spices.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like tortilla chips with maybe some ranch-like seasoning.
From the package: “Fiesta Crunch™ proves that you don't have to spend a fortune to get the very best. All the flavor you want at a price that fits any budget. Your family and friends will know you care when you bring home Fiesta Crunch™.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Axium Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road