Fiesta Crunch Restaurant Style White Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were large and quarter-circle shaped, with a pale yellow color and a pattern of darker spots.
They had a light feel and a good crispness, and they were about as loaded with corn flavor as any tortilla chips we've tried (helped along by a good amount of salt). THey would be fine for dipping, but there was enough corn flavor that these are fine as a snack even without a dip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong salty corn smell. Nice.
From the package: “Fiesta Crunch™ proves that you don't have to spend a fortune to get the very best. All the flavor you want at a price that fits any budget. Your family and friends will know you care when you bring home Fiesta Crunch™.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Axium Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road