Fiesta Crunch Chili Con Carne Flavored Potato Poppers
Taste test: These snacks were spherical and coated with a tasty, taco-like seasoning.
Some tasters saw the "chili con carne" flavor and assumed they would be very hot, but they had a nice taco-like taste with barely any heat. There was a mildly hot aftertaste after eating a whole handful of then. Our tasters all liked them. The "Potato Poppers" label was kind of odd as, they had the same texture as most cheese balls — which are typically made from corn &mash; and indeed the ingredients listed corn meal first (though potato flakes were also listed).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like taco powder.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Axium Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road