Fieras Chili & Lime
Taste test: These snacks looked to closely follow the model of Takis Fuego, as they were rolled-up tortilla with lots of red seasoning on the surfaces, promising a chili and lime flavor. The red wasn't quite as bright as the red on Takis, but it was still a dark, intense red.
We crunched in to find that they really loaded the tortillas up with flavor, with lots of lime, lots of chili, and increasing levels of heat as we ate more. The flavor was strong and good, and the heat got fairly intense and lingered for a long time in the aftertaste. Bring a beverage or cool dip to counter the heat!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chile and lime smell.
From the package: “Place empty container in trash.” ... “Ingredients: Corn Masa Flour, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed and/or Corn), Seasoning (Salt, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Natural Flavors, Sodium Diacetate, Yeast Extract, Chili Powder, Lime Powder, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate, Arabic Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6, Blue 1 Lake).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (124 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road