Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with lots of bumps and bubbles, a golden yellow color generally plus some areas of browning, and some occasional dark bits of skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a loud crunch and a good potato taste, though a somewhat mild one, as the salt level seemed to be fairly low. There was more flavor on the second and subsequent chips as the salt built up. Not a standout, but good basic kettle-style chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oily potato smell.
From the package: “brings flavor to the party” ... “Potato chips with salt” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Canola Oil, Salt” ... “Produced in USA”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road