Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with lots of bumps and bubbles, a golden yellow color generally plus some areas of browning, and some occasional dark bits of skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a loud crunch and a good potato taste, though a somewhat mild one, as the salt level seemed to be fairly low. There was more flavor on the second and subsequent chips as the salt built up. Not a standout, but good basic kettle-style chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oily potato smell.
From the package: “brings flavor to the party” ... “Potato chips with salt” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Canola Oil, Salt” ... “Produced in USA”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road