Festligt Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly, bumpy, bubbly shapes shapes and a golden yellow color, with lots of green seasoning bits scattered over the surfaces. Many of the chips were folded over.
I crunched in to find a very crunchy feel, with crispness varying from chip to chip. There was a lot of sour cream and onion seasoning, but it was not a zesty flavor, not as creamy or sharply oniony as some other brands' sour cream and onion efforts. It was still tasty and mixed well with the potato. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just slightly oniony.
From the package: “Potato chips with sour cream and onion flavor” ... “Produced in USA” ... “5 servings per container”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road