Festida Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
Taste test: On first glance, these tortilla chips looked like a direct knockoff of Doritos, but a closer look at the chips revealed a somewhat different appearance. The surface texture was generally smoother, but had more bubbles embedded inside, and there was a slight ridge around these edges of the triangular chips.
I crunched in to find that there was a nice soft crunch and lots of tasty cheese powder. The chips tasted good, with a feeling of their own, remotely similar to Doritos, but definitely different, and more different than your typical Dort1os knockoffs.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sharp nacho cheese smell, with some toasted corn too.
From the package: “Don't have a party without us!” ... “We make Festida products from top quality ingredients to the highest standard possible for your total enjoyment.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Festida Foods, Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road