Farmer's Pantry Cornbread Crisps
Taste test: These "crisps" looked mostly like crackers, fairly thick and with diamond shapes, with some powder on the surfaces that gave them a slightly gritty feel in the hand.
We crunched in to find a fairly light crunch and an intense flavor that was a whole lot like cornbread (which I love it eat). We shared these around at a Friendsgiving party along with two other Thanksgiving-appropriate snacks, Trader Joe's Turkey and Stuffing Potato Chips and Pumpkin Spice popcorn from Boom Chicka Pop, with the three snacks together forming a virtual complete Thanksgiving meal. (There was lots of non-snack food there as well.) A great way to enjoy the taste of cornbread without baking some!
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet cornbread smell.
From the package: “Farmer's Pantry is committed to feeding your hunger. Literally. So we've created Cornbread Crisps made from real corn–just like the corn found a farmers pantry. These are baked, not fried, to be as wholesome and delicious as they can possibly be.” ... “We Americans are a driven people. We push boundaries. Try new things. We move the world forward. The pursuit of 'better' is in our DNA. We are always hungry.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: FP FP LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road