Famous Samrat Chikki
Taste test: This bag contained 28 individually wrapped sesame squares, about inch and half per side, and about quarter inch thick.
Each piece contained a whole lot of sesame seeds, probably at least a thousand in each piece. The taste was OK at first, as it kind of reminded me of peanut brittle, but after another bite, some odd flavors mixed in the with the initial sweetness, and then it didn't taste so good. Our tasters were mixed on this one, as some didn't end up finishing even one piece.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet smell, not very sesame-like, but somewhat sesame-like.
From the package: “Amazing Crunch/Til Chikki” “A Sweet and Amazing Pieces Made from Jaggery & Sesame Seeds” ... “A Product of India” ... “Great Taste of India” ... “100% Veg.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Tom Zimmermann. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road