Famous Samrat Chikki
Taste test: This bag contained 28 individually wrapped sesame squares, about inch and half per side, and about quarter inch thick.
Each piece contained a whole lot of sesame seeds, probably at least a thousand in each piece. The taste was OK at first, as it kind of reminded me of peanut brittle, but after another bite, some odd flavors mixed in the with the initial sweetness, and then it didn't taste so good. Our tasters were mixed on this one, as some didn't end up finishing even one piece.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet smell, not very sesame-like, but somewhat sesame-like.
From the package: “Amazing Crunch/Til Chikki” “A Sweet and Amazing Pieces Made from Jaggery & Sesame Seeds” ... “A Product of India” ... “Great Taste of India” ... “100% Veg.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Tom Zimmermann. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road