Fabit's Sabor Original
Taste test: These potato chips had a strong yellow color, narrow ripples and gently curving overall shapes, nearly flat in some cases.
We crunched in to find a light, crisp crunch and a whole lot of potato flavor. It was a bit odd to see MSG in the ingredients for "Original" potato chips, but still, they tasted like regular potato chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato smell.
From the package: “Sem conservantes super chocante!” ... “Ingredients: Potato, vegetable fat, salt, refined (Nacl) and monosodium glutamate flavor enhancer (INS 624). Does not contain lactose. Gluten-free. Allergens: may contain traces of soy and milk.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road