Fabit's Sabor Original
Taste test: These potato chips had a strong yellow color, narrow ripples and gently curving overall shapes, nearly flat in some cases.
We crunched in to find a light, crisp crunch and a whole lot of potato flavor. It was a bit odd to see MSG in the ingredients for "Original" potato chips, but still, they tasted like regular potato chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato smell.
From the package: “Sem conservantes super chocante!” ... “Ingredients: Potato, vegetable fat, salt, refined (Nacl) and monosodium glutamate flavor enhancer (INS 624). Does not contain lactose. Gluten-free. Allergens: may contain traces of soy and milk.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Malden Meat Stop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road