Fabit's Sabor Cebola e Salsa
Taste test: These potato chips promised an onion and parsley flavor. The chips had gently curving shapes, a golden yellow color and some very sparse, tiny green bits.
We crunched in to find a creamy flavor — lots of cream — with the onion and parsley not all that noticeable, but it was a nice taste, and a different one than we've had on potato chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much beyond the potato. Maybe a slight hint of onion.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (89 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Malden Meat Stop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road