Fabit's Sabor Cebola e Salsa
Taste test: These potato chips promised an onion and parsley flavor. The chips had gently curving shapes, a golden yellow color and some very sparse, tiny green bits.
We crunched in to find a creamy flavor — lots of cream — with the onion and parsley not all that noticeable, but it was a nice taste, and a different one than we've had on potato chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much beyond the potato. Maybe a slight hint of onion.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (94 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Malden Meat Stop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road