Fabitos Snacks! Bolinha Bacon
Taste test: This tall, thin bag contained wheat-based snacks that were each roughly the size of a peanut (and not too far from their shape, but a little closer to round) with a light brownish beige color. There were lots of the tiny pieces in the bag.
We crunched in to find a loud, crisp crunch and a fairly strong flavor that had a hint of bacon and wasn't bad, but was not particularly great either. Just kind of a bland taste as bacon-flavored snacks go.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a smoky bacon smell, loosely.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Malden Meat Stop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road