Fabitos Snacks! Bolinha Bacon
Taste test: This tall, thin bag contained wheat-based snacks that were each roughly the size of a peanut (and not too far from their shape, but a little closer to round) with a light brownish beige color. There were lots of the tiny pieces in the bag.
We crunched in to find a loud, crisp crunch and a fairly strong flavor that had a hint of bacon and wasn't bad, but was not particularly great either. Just kind of a bland taste as bacon-flavored snacks go.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a smoky bacon smell, loosely.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (140 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road