Fabitos Cebola Assado
Taste test: This bag contained smallish onion rings with a light greenish tint. The green definitely made them stand out from other onion rings we've reviewed. (The ones pictured on the bag, being gleefully played with by a squirrel, were a golden yellow, not green at all.)
We crunched in to find that the rings were crunchy but not particularly crisp, with a somewhat stale feel, but they did have a nice sweet onion taste. OK.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Baked corn snacks onion flavored” ... “Contém milho geneticamente modificado”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Onion Rings (56 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road