Fabitos Cebola Assado
Taste test: This bag contained smallish onion rings with a light greenish tint. The green definitely made them stand out from other onion rings we've reviewed. (The ones pictured on the bag, being gleefully played with by a squirrel, were a golden yellow, not green at all.)
We crunched in to find that the rings were crunchy but not particularly crisp, with a somewhat stale feel, but they did have a nice sweet onion taste. OK.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Baked corn snacks onion flavored” ... “Contém milho geneticamente modificado”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (94 reviews)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Onion Rings (56 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Whitman's Solid Milk Chocolate Heart
- Vermont Uncured Pepperoni Turkey Stick
- Tago Rurki Waflowe
- 7-Select Dill Pickle Twisted Pretzels
- Tootsie Roll Mini Bites
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road