Explosive Potato Chips Wasabi Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips looked like fairly ordinary ones, with a light yellow color, gentle curves and no obvious seasoning — and certainly nothing wasabi green. But we trusted that they were going to deliver some wasabi (and the fact that the Super Spicy flavor of Explosive Potato Chips was just as described gave the claims some major credibility).
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a nice wasabi zing that tasted quite good and mixed well with the potato. We checked the Ingredients and found nothing resembling actual wasabi or even horseradish, but based on the flavor, you could've fooled us. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild wasabi smell.
From the package: “ingredients: potato, vegetable oil (contain TBHQ), wasabi seasoning (maltodextrin, glucose, sugar, salt, MSG, artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, disodium guanylate and disodium inosinate). Contains wheat, shrimp and soy.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road