Explosive Potato Chips Salted Yolk
Taste test: These potato chips had curvy shapes and a nice yellow color with hints of orange in place, plus some occasional bits of dark skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a definite egg-like flavor, similar to one egg-flavored potato chip and more intense than another one. The egg sensation was not super-strong as potato chips flavors go, but it was strong enough to taste the egg and quite nice.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Does smell kind of like eggs.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road