Elbi's Healthy & Tasty Corn Chips Original Scoop Snacks
Taste test: These snacks had a scoop or shell-like shape, with a pale yellow color.
They had a light, airy feel to them, with a great crispness and nice crunch upon biting. The taste was quite good, a mild, salty corn flavor, more like tortilla chips than Fritos. Nothing fancy, but a nice taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight chemically smell.
From the package: “Zero Trans Fat” ... “Baked” ... “No Conservative” ... “45% Less Fat Than Regular Snacks”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Veneto Specialty Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published May 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road