El Mirador Authentic Mexican Tortilla Chips Garlic Flavor
Taste test: These tortilla chips were thick, strong and extremely crunchy.
Most of them were fairly flat, so it wasn't possible to scoop up a massive amount of salsa, but the chips were so strong that when we did dip them, there was probably no risk at all of the chips breaking off into the dip. The tortilla chip taste was mild, and on some bites, you could taste a very mild garlic seasoning. It was nothing intense, but it did add a bit of extra flavor to the chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like the fresh bowl of hot tortilla chips at a Mexican restaurant. Very Nice. No garlic, though.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: El Mirador Tortilla Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road