El Sabroso Taco-Litos Salsa Picante
Taste test: These snacks followed in the footsteps of Taquis and Doritos Rollitos (recently reintroduced as Dinamita) with a rolled-up tortilla chip shape. This version had a very dark orange color, with lots of different colored seasonings on the surfaces. The Taco-Litos were tightly rolled to be quite thin.
I crunched into my first one and was impressed by the high level of crunch, which went along with lots of flavor. I could taste the toasted corn of the underlying chip, along with an explosion of other flavors. There was a moderate heat, and the mix flavors was quite tasty. There was lots of seasoning, so lots of it ended up on the fingertips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very zesty salsa smell. Made my mouth water!
From the package: “Get your flavor on!™ The bold flavor of Salsa Picante comes from an awesome blend of real tomatoes, onion, garlic, avocado and jalapeño pepper spices.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Salsa Snacks (89 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road