El Sabroso Taco-Litos Salsa Picante
Taste test: These snacks followed in the footsteps of Taquis and Doritos Rollitos (recently reintroduced as Dinamita) with a rolled-up tortilla chip shape. This version had a very dark orange color, with lots of different colored seasonings on the surfaces. The Taco-Litos were tightly rolled to be quite thin.
I crunched into my first one and was impressed by the high level of crunch, which went along with lots of flavor. I could taste the toasted corn of the underlying chip, along with an explosion of other flavors. There was a moderate heat, and the mix flavors was quite tasty. There was lots of seasoning, so lots of it ended up on the fingertips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very zesty salsa smell. Made my mouth water!
From the package: “Get your flavor on!™ The bold flavor of Salsa Picante comes from an awesome blend of real tomatoes, onion, garlic, avocado and jalapeño pepper spices.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (237 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (43 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Palace Market, Point Reyes Station, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road