El Sabroso Taco-Litos Spicy Chile n' Lime
Taste test: This flavor of Taco-Litos was a lot like Takis Fuego, with an intense red color on the surfaces and the promise of hot chile peppers and lime in the seasoning.
I crunched in to find that they were quite crunchy and indeed hot, with an intense flavor, though not quite as hot as the Takis. There was so much red seasoning that you might get red all over you. As with the Takis, the contrast between the yellow on the bitten-into area of a chip and the red on the outside was impressive. Loaded with flavor and a nice crunchy texture.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really sharp. Instantly cleared my sinuses.
From the package: “The bold combination of Spicy Chile n' Lime packs an intense celebration of flavor. Your taste buds will be greeted with a robust blend of red hot chile pepper and a zest of lime.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
- Taco Snacks (38 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road