El Sabroso Taco-Litos Spicy Chile n' Lime
Taste test: This flavor of Taco-Litos was a lot like Takis Fuego, with an intense red color on the surfaces and the promise of hot chile peppers and lime in the seasoning.
I crunched in to find that they were quite crunchy and indeed hot, with an intense flavor, though not quite as hot as the Takis. There was so much red seasoning that you might get red all over you. As with the Takis, the contrast between the yellow on the bitten-into area of a chip and the red on the outside was impressive. Loaded with flavor and a nice crunchy texture.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really sharp. Instantly cleared my sinuses.
From the package: “The bold combination of Spicy Chile n' Lime packs an intense celebration of flavor. Your taste buds will be greeted with a robust blend of red hot chile pepper and a zest of lime.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
- Lime Chips (150 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (46 snacks)
- Taco Snacks (38 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Palace Market, Point Reyes Station, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road