El Sabroso Salsitas
Taste test: These tortilla chips were round but wiggly and bubbly, with an orange overall color but also lots of green spots.
When I crunched in, there was a good crunch and nice crispness, and along with it was a whole lot of flavor, with a great mix of spices. I could taste just a bit of tomato, lots of onion, some garlic and definitely some hot peppers. The aftertaste was very nice and somewhat hot. If these weren't called Salsitas, I'm not sure I would have guessed that it was supposed to be a salsa flavor, as the taste just didn't say "salsa" to me, but I did like these a lot.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy and spicy, kind of like salsa.
From the package: “El Sabroso® Salsitas Salsa Chips are authentic, gourmet tortilla chips flavored with spicy, mild salsa. Made with real stone ground corn and a touch of lime, Salsitas™ are cooked to a light, crunchy texture. Then they are delicately seasoned with a tasty blend of real tomato, avocado and jalapeno pepper spices.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road