El Sabroso Original Blazin' Hot Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips looked and felt different than Doritos, with kind of a stiffer feel and less crisp crunch, but they were still quite good.
The orange-red flavoring powder was distributed quite unevenly among the chips, as some had hardly any, so the yellow chips showed right through, while others were coated thick enough that you could hardly see the chip through all that red. There was also lots of loose seasoning at the bottom of the bag. The seasoning was on the hot side, though not quite run-for-water hot, and the mix of hot spices and cheese was quite tasty.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, but some cheese smell.
From the package: “How and zesty, crunchy ad flavorful! El Sabroso® Blazin' Hot Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips will satisfy your cravings for a delicious snack. We cook these chips to perfection and season them with nacho cheese and Blazin' Hot spices for an unforgettable taste experience.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road