El Sabroso Baja Limón Chile & Lime Seasoned Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips had lots of intense red seasoning (even brighter in person than shown in the picture on the bag).
Our tasters crunched in and found lots of hot sauce flavor mixed in with a middling helping of lime and chili, for a strong, intense, excellent taste, with the same excellent texture as Doritos. The flavors worked well with the corn flavor of the chips, and the hot sauce was more than just heat, thanks to the chili and lime, so our snackers were big fans of the flavor as they crunched on these while enjoying some beers.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, can smell the lime and hot spices.
From the package: “Chili & Lime Seasoned Tortilla Chips” ... “Bold Flavor”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chili Chips (231 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (157 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Eldorado Supermarket, Santa Fe (at The Agora Shopping Center). Review published October 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road