El Ranchero Mild Hot Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These large tortilla chips had quarter-circle shapes and a biege color, with some dark seasoning that was applied fairly unevenly from one chip to the next.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and a whole lot of flavor from both the corn and the seasoning. The "Mild Hot" description on the bag turned out to be pretty accurate, as there were enough spices to enhance the chip and even add some mild heat, with a very slight hint of lime, but it was squarely at the bottom of the range of actual hot chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn smell with some spices, can definitely notice hot peppers.
From the package: “The Best Corn Chips” ... “We use only 100% pure corn oil ” ... ” ingredients: corn, lime, Corn Oil, salt and spices.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: El Ranchero Food Products
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road