Ekta Roasted Salted Corn
Taste test: We don't know what country this snack came from — other than that it was foreign to the USA — thanks to some of the most unusual bag labeling we've seen. It contained corn kernels with a golden yellow color and a darker area at the root.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch, crisp and strong but not quite solid, so it provided a lot of crunch without any major risk of tooth breakage. The kernels were just loaded with lots of salty corn flavor — nothing fancy here, but enough salt to really deliver a strong flavor. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild corn smell.
From the package: “Product of Foreign Country” ... “We are committed to offer the best possible product Satisfaction to our valued consumers. Each of our products is 'thoroughly' examined for high quality and standards.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Corn Kernels (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at India Market, Waltham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road