Egg Yolk Fish Skin
Taste test: The pieces in this bag came in various shapes, but they all looked basically like breaded fish skin, with a golden color for the breaded portions and a dark color for the exposed fish skin areas.
We crunched in to find a light, crunchy, fishy taste initially, not fishy in a bad way, with maybe a bit of egg yolk taste in the breading. Then shortly after — surprise! — it became clear that there were also some hot peppers in the recipe, a mild heat to start, growing to a pretty good burn before diminishing and then lingering at a medium level for quite a while. Definitely a weird one here, but nothing so bad as might be feared from the name.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly fishy, remotely egg-like, not bad.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (118 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (148 snacks)
- Egg Snacks (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road