Eden Wasabi Chips
Taste test: Taste just like Wasabi and pop quite a kick, but the taste doesn't linger.
You could eat these without a beverage, something you can't say for traditional Wasabi. Yummy.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They don't smell like Wasabi, where if you inhaled deeply you'd clear your sinuses for a week.
From the package: “Crisp & Fiery Hot” ... “The stimulating and unique flavor of Eden® Wasabi Chips comes from real wasabi, a wild Japanese horseradish. A selection of fresh minced vegetables and dough are blended, formed, dried and baked. Next is flash frying in high oleic rice bran oil and centrifuge spinning to reduce oil content, creating light and crisps chips. While still warm the chips are lightly misted with a sauce of wasabi powder, barley malt syrup, and tamari soy sauce. A final oven bake hardens the glaze.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Eden Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Ritu or Jodi at Zathmary's, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road