Eden Wasabi Chips
Taste test: Taste just like Wasabi and pop quite a kick, but the taste doesn't linger.
You could eat these without a beverage, something you can't say for traditional Wasabi. Yummy.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They don't smell like Wasabi, where if you inhaled deeply you'd clear your sinuses for a week.
From the package: “Crisp & Fiery Hot” ... “The stimulating and unique flavor of Eden® Wasabi Chips comes from real wasabi, a wild Japanese horseradish. A selection of fresh minced vegetables and dough are blended, formed, dried and baked. Next is flash frying in high oleic rice bran oil and centrifuge spinning to reduce oil content, creating light and crisps chips. While still warm the chips are lightly misted with a sauce of wasabi powder, barley malt syrup, and tamari soy sauce. A final oven bake hardens the glaze.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Eden Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Ritu or Jodi at Zathmary's, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road