Eatz Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips had a pale yellow color and curvy shapes, with just about no seasoning visible on the surfaces and some occasional bits of skin on the edges. Usually pickle-flavored potato chips have green stuff on them — including, in some cases, actual bits of dill — but this time I had to scan the surfaces of about five chips to find just one green speck. Many of the chips were quite big.
I crunched in to find a very tasty pickle flavor, on the mild side but still definitely pickley, as the lack of anything green didn't actually affect the flavor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pickle smell, like you just opened a jar of them.
From the package: “Chips enlarged to show texture” ... “Not 100% satisfied? Return empty package within 30 days to any Family Dollar store for a refund (with receipt) or exchange.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Midwood Brands, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road