Eataly Housemade Potato Chips Herb
Taste test: These store-made chips (also available in Nduja Spice) had a light yellow color with various areas of browning for very textured-looking surfaces, with an uneven coating of blackish seasoning of various sizes. There were quite a few chips in the small bag, and the ones that were there were generally unbroken and sufficiently large (in one case huge) that they just about filled the bag.
I crunched in to find a very fresh, crisp crunch, with a great mix of rich potato flavor and seasonings. The primary spice seemed to be black pepper, but it was mixed in with some other herbs as well. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong mix of spices. Nice!
From the package: “Made fresh daily”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Eataly Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road