Eataly Housemade Potato Chips Herb
Taste test: These store-made chips (also available in Nduja Spice) had a light yellow color with various areas of browning for very textured-looking surfaces, with an uneven coating of blackish seasoning of various sizes. There were quite a few chips in the small bag, and the ones that were there were generally unbroken and sufficiently large (in one case huge) that they just about filled the bag.
I crunched in to find a very fresh, crisp crunch, with a great mix of rich potato flavor and seasonings. The primary spice seemed to be black pepper, but it was mixed in with some other herbs as well. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong mix of spices. Nice!
From the package: “Made fresh daily”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Eataly Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road