Eat Your Vegetables Sea Salt
Taste test: These light orange-colored snacks were supposed to be crescent-shaped based on the pictures on the bag, but most of the actual chips were wiggled, folded-over or broken into smaller pieces.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and good crispness, with a mild flavor, a mix of sweet vegetables, a bit of salt and some other spices. The other more involved flavors from Eat Your Vegetables (Jalapeño Ranch, Italian Herb & Olive Oil and Sour Cream & Onion) were tastier, but even this Sea Salt flavor still tasted pretty good, as there was some onion and garlic mixed in to add a bit of interest to the flavor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a veggies smell, but not much like any particular vegetable. Maybe a bit of sweet potato. Nothing great.
From the package: “Vegetable Chips — made with a unique blend including sweet potatoes, carrots and navy beans” ... “While we strive to make our snacks fantastic and deliver many benefits, Snikiddy does not recommend substituting a snack food for fresh vegetables."
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snikiddy (8 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Kale Snacks (7 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road