Eat Your Vegetables Jalapeño Ranch
Taste test: These chips had sort of crescent moon-like shapes, with dark beige surfaces containing some smallish bubbles, including some broken bubbles that looked sort of like moon craters.
We crunched in to find a middling crispness and light crunch, with a mild vegetable taste at first, followed by a bit of a jalapeno burn that started out mild but kept getting hotter. There was probably some ranch mixed in with the jalapeno, but it wasn't a strong ranch taste. We could taste some sweet potato and carrot, and that was nice, while the experience was more like eating chips than eating vegetables, also a good thing. Pretty good, our snackers liked the taste and texture.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not like jalapeno or ranch. Smells like vegetables, can definitely smell some sweet potato.
From the package: “1 Full Serving of Vegetables in Every Ounce” ... “Vegetable Chips — made with a unique blend including sweet potatoes, carrots and navy beans” ... “Healthier just got tastier. With a crispy crunch you can't resist, these delicious chips contain a full serving of vegetables in just 1 ounce. So dig in, it's all good…”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snikiddy (8 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (149 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (59 snacks)
- Bean Chips (48 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road