Eat. Think. Smile Sweet Cinnamon Crispy Thins
Taste test: These snacks looked kind of like cereal puffs, and they had a chocolate color, various trapezoidal shapes and sesame seeds embedded into the surfaces.
They were crisp and fairly dense, with a taste that was about equally cinnamon and chocolate, with lots of both. That's a fairly unusual combination, but it seemed to work pretty well. Most of our tasters liked the taste a lot and enjoyed eating these, though people couldn't taste the sesame at all. Most of our tasters crunched their way through a handful of pieces.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of cinnamon and chocolate. Very sweet.
From the package: “the natural antioxidant power of cocoa” ... “At Eat.Think.Smile, we think eating should be one of life's great natural pleasures. So we set out to create a new kind of bona fide snacking euphoria that makes you feel good from head to toe.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Apure Foods Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road