Eat Smart Parmesan Garlic & Olive Oil Soy Crisps
Taste test: These snacks were shaped like potato chips, but with a narrow diagonal grid of holes inside the crisp.
The consistency was softer than the typical soy chip, which was nice, and the flavoring was intense. Most people liked the taste and said nice things about it, but some thought it was too strong. Probably they made it so strong to cover up the taste of the underlying soy chip, which worked pretty effectively.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly garlicy, not bad.
From the package: “EatSmart Soy Crisps are a deliciously flavored, 100% natural soy snack. Every serving of these light and crispy chips has only 6 grams of Net Carbs and is packed with 7 grams of Soy Protein.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road