Eat Smart Parmesan Garlic & Olive Oil Soy Crisps
Taste test: These snacks were shaped like potato chips, but with a narrow diagonal grid of holes inside the crisp.
The consistency was softer than the typical soy chip, which was nice, and the flavoring was intense. Most people liked the taste and said nice things about it, but some thought it was too strong. Probably they made it so strong to cover up the taste of the underlying soy chip, which worked pretty effectively.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly garlicy, not bad.
From the package: “EatSmart Soy Crisps are a deliciously flavored, 100% natural soy snack. Every serving of these light and crispy chips has only 6 grams of Net Carbs and is packed with 7 grams of Soy Protein.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Eat Smart (6 snacks)
- Soy snacks (77 snacks)
- Parmesan & Garlic Chips (33 snacks)
- Atkins Diet snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road