Easy Street Gourmet Snacks Kettle Chips Zesty Jalapeño
Taste test: These potato chips had a wiggly, bubbly appearance, with slightly brownish yellow color, some bits of skin around the edges and a rugged overall look. None of the chips were particularly big.
I crunched in to find that they had a good hard crunch and lots of jalapeno flavor, and in fact they reminded me a bit of Tim's Cascade Style Jalapeno chips. They weren't quite as crunchy as the esteemed Tim's chips, nor as hot as Tim's or some other brands, but the impressive crunch and high level of jalapeno taste gave these an edge over your typical bag of jalapeno chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong jalapeño smell. Not super-hot, but still high-intensity jalapeño.
From the package: “Our old fashioned potato chips are made with the freshest and finest potatoes sliced extra thick and hand cooked in small batches using oils that are trans fat free & cholesterol free. Each crispy chip is lightly seasoned for a taste that can't be beat.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Nice N Easy Grocery Shoppes
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Nice N Easy Grocery Shoppe #7, Lafayette, NY. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road