Easy Street Gourmet Snacks Kettle Chips Classic with Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips were very wiggly, with mostly small chips, with a light yellow color overall but some brownish areas and some dark edges.
They had a whole lot of crunch and a decent crispness. The taste was pretty good, a fairly typical kettle-cooked potato chips taste, though not particularly intense in flavor. The salt level was fairly low, so a bit more salt might have brought out the flavor better, but still pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical oily smell of kettle-cooked chips.
From the package: “Our old fashioned potato chips are made with the freshest and finest potatoes sliced extra thick and hand cooked in small batches using oils that are trans fat free & cholesterol free. Each crispy chip is lightly seasoned for a taste that can't be beat.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Nice N Easy Grocery Shoppes
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (255 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (236 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road