Easy Street Gourmet Snacks Kettle Chips Garlic & Parmesan
Taste test: These potato chips had a wiggly shape and a fairly bright yellow color.
We crunched in to find that they were very crisp and had a nice crunch, plus they had an enjoyable garlic and parm seasoning. The chips were tasty without being overly garlicy, and they won praise from all of our tasters, as everyone liked these chips a lot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly garlicy cheese smell.
From the package: “Our old fashioned potato chips are made with the freshest and finest potatoes sliced extra thick and hand cooked in small batches using oils that are trans fat free & cholesterol free. Each crispy chip is lightly seasoned for a taste that can't be beat.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Nice N Easy Grocery Shoppes
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Nice N Easy Grocery Shoppe #7, Lafayette, NY. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road