Earth Fare Lightly Salted Yellow Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These large unbroken triangular chips were generally not that crisp, though some of the chips in the bag were crisper than others.
The lack of crispness gave them a stale feel, so the feel was sort of chewy upon biting in. Not a very good tortillla chip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong corn tortilla smell. Maybe too stron.
From the package: “Our passion for crunchy, tasty tortilla chips led us to seek out the most flavorful organic corn to make our Earth Fare chips. Made according to tradition, without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides, you'll find our chips the perfect accompaniment to our organic salsas.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Earth Fare, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road