Earth Fare Lightly Salted Yellow Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These large unbroken triangular chips were generally not that crisp, though some of the chips in the bag were crisper than others.
The lack of crispness gave them a stale feel, so the feel was sort of chewy upon biting in. Not a very good tortillla chip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong corn tortilla smell. Maybe too stron.
From the package: “Our passion for crunchy, tasty tortilla chips led us to seek out the most flavorful organic corn to make our Earth Fare chips. Made according to tradition, without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides, you'll find our chips the perfect accompaniment to our organic salsas.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Earth Fare, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road